- 2017 Ota Commerce (AKINAI) & Tourism Fair
- October 14 (Sat) : 10:00-17:00
October 15 (Sun) : 10:00-16:00
- Ota City Industrial Plaza (PiO)
1-20-20 Minami-Kamata, Ota City, Tokyo 144-0035
- Organized by
- Ota City; Ota City Industrial Promotion Organization; Ota-ku Shoutengai Rengoukai; Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Ota Chapter); Ota Tourist Association; Ota Industrial Association
- Endorsed by (tentative)
- Japan Tourism Agency (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism); Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (Kanto Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry); Tokyo Metropolitan Government; Japan National Tourism Organization; Japan Association of Travel Agents
- Supported by (tentative)
- Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd.; Tokyo International Air Terminal Corporation; Keikyu Corporation; Tokyu Corporation; Hato Bus Co., Ltd.
- Purpose of the Fair
- To encourage people to rediscover the allure of Ota City, from its distinctive merchandise and stores to artisans and businesses making goods with excellent technology and its tourist spots. To increase the number of visitors to Ota City and stimulate its commerce and tourism.
- Types of Exhibits
- Tourism; industries related to tourism; exhibit and sale of local specialties (food and non-food); newly developed goods; others.
- Expected number of Visitors
- 10,000人 (Number of attendees last year:11,202)